More From Colin Firth
- "If you don’t mind haunting the margins, I think there is more freedom there."
- "I always thought the biggest failing of Americans was their lack of irony. They are very serious there! Naturally, there are exceptions… the Jewish, Italian, and Irish humor of the East Coast."
- "My parents and grandparents have always been engaged in teaching or the medical profession or the priesthood, so I’ve sort of grown up with a sense of complicity in the lives of other people, so there’s no virtue in that; it’s the way one is raised."
More In Relationship
- "Challenge is good for any relationship."― Darren Criss
- "I identify with women more than men. I guess I have a strong feminine side."― Lenny Kravitz
- "You don’t repair that relationship by sitting down and talking about trust or making promises. Actually, what rebuilds it is living it and doing things differently – and I think that is what is going to make the difference."― Patricia Hewitt