More From Colin Firth
- "If you don’t mind haunting the margins, I think there is more freedom there."
- "My parents and grandparents have always been engaged in teaching or the medical profession or the priesthood, so I’ve sort of grown up with a sense of complicity in the lives of other people, so there’s no virtue in that; it’s the way one is raised."
- "I always thought the biggest failing of Americans was their lack of irony. They are very serious there! Naturally, there are exceptions… the Jewish, Italian, and Irish humor of the East Coast."
More In Change
- "Chinese people themselves, they really want change."― Dalai Lama
- "Society has to change, but the political powers we have at the moment are not enough to effect this change. The whole democratic system would have to be rethought."― Jose Saramago
- "I’m trying to change the culture in New York City; that’s hard enough!"― Michael Bloomberg