More From Colin Firth
- "One of my grandfathers, actually, having gone out there as a minister, decided he would better serve the people as a doctor. So at a very late age – at the age of 38 in fact – he changed course and decided to become a doctor."
- "I think it’s quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I’m Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends."
- "I always thought the biggest failing of Americans was their lack of irony. They are very serious there! Naturally, there are exceptions… the Jewish, Italian, and Irish humor of the East Coast."
More In Change
- "Change alone is unchanging."― Heraclitus
- "Our conscience is not the vessel of eternal verities. It grows with our social life, and a new social condition means a radical change in conscience."― Walter Lippmann
- "Change occurs in direct proportion to dissatisfaction, but dissatisfaction never changes."― Douglas Horton