More From Colin Firth
- "One of my grandfathers, actually, having gone out there as a minister, decided he would better serve the people as a doctor. So at a very late age – at the age of 38 in fact – he changed course and decided to become a doctor."
- "I’m not patient, and some things drive me crazy. In my work, I get incredibly upset when people don’t get it right or don’t respect others’ needs."
- "I always thought the biggest failing of Americans was their lack of irony. They are very serious there! Naturally, there are exceptions… the Jewish, Italian, and Irish humor of the East Coast."
More In Change
- "Racism cannot be cured solely by attacking some of the results it produces, like discrimination in housing or in education."― Sargent Shriver
- "Change alone is unchanging."― Heraclitus
- "The central conservative truth is that it is culture, not politics, that determines the success of a society. The central liberal truth is that politics can change a culture and save it from itself."― Daniel Patrick Moynihan