More From Coco Chanel
- "Fashion is always of the time in which you live. It is not something standing alone. But the grand problem, the most important problem, is to rejeuvenate women. To make women look young. Then their outlook changes. They feel more joyous."
- "Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions."
- "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty."
More In Money
- "A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction."― Virginia Woolf
- "Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."― Donald Trump
- "A man is usually more careful of his money than he is of his principles."― Ralph Waldo Emerson