More From Coco Chanel
- "A women who doesn’t wear perfume has no future."
- "There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time!"
- "Women must tell men always that they are the strong ones. They are the big, the strong, the wonderful. In truth, women are the strong ones. It is just my opinion, I am not a professor."
More In Money
- "I know a lot of celebrities who are perfectly happy to put their name to something and then leave it at that because the money is good, but I need to have complete control over how something is going to look if my name is going to be attached to it."― Heidi Klum
- "Time will take your money, but money won’t buy time."― James Taylor
- "I mean, being a child was being a child, was being a creature without power, without pocket money, without escape routes of any kind. So I didn’t want to be a child."― Maurice Sendak