More From Coco Chanel
- "Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door."
- "Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions."
- "Fashion is always of the time in which you live. It is not something standing alone. But the grand problem, the most important problem, is to rejeuvenate women. To make women look young. Then their outlook changes. They feel more joyous."
More In Women
- "You can find women who have never had an affair, but it is hard to find a woman who has had just one."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "I love the fact that there are also women out there that don’t have a choice and they must go to work and they still have to raise the kids. Thank goodness that we value those people too."― Ann Romney
- "I think that everyone is saying all kinds of things about ‘rich.’ Not only am I rich from doing some of things I’ve been able to do, but I’m rich in spirit. I’m rich in health. I’m rich in every way possible."― NeNe Leakes