More From Cobi Jones
- "I’ve been through the process qualifying for the World Cup, which is an amazing, two-year process. It was an honor to represent the U.S. and to represent the city of Los Angeles and California."
- "I turned 24 in the middle of my first World Cup and it was quite an unbelievable experience. It’s really hard for words to do it justice."
- "The World Cup experience is more than just the game of soccer. It’s an event. And it will fly by faster than you think. It will end and you’ll be saying, ‘Wow, it’s over already?’ You have to remember to take it all in and enjoy it."
More In Experience
- "Tactics, fitness, stroke ability, adaptability, experience, and sportsmanship are all necessary for winning."― Fred Perry
- "Can advertising foist an inferior product on the consumer? Bitter experience has taught me that it cannot. On those rare occasions when I have advertised products which consumer tests have found inferior to other products in the same field, the results have been disastrous."― David Ogilvy
- "Parents lend children their experience and a vicarious memory; children endow their parents with a vicarious immortality."― George Santayana