More From Cobi Jones
- "As a player, I was fortunate to work with coaching and medical staffs that underscored the importance of utilizing injury prevention exercises, which contributed to my healthy and long playing career."
- "I’ve been through the process qualifying for the World Cup, which is an amazing, two-year process. It was an honor to represent the U.S. and to represent the city of Los Angeles and California."
- "Looking back now at my first World Cup experience, I didn’t know what was going on. I was a newbie and I had no idea what to expect."
More In Experience
- "If the seams are showing, there is something wrong with the performance or the construction of the piece. This idea is completely at odds with our modern visual experience, because everything today is based on montage."― Esa-Pekka Salonen
- "I grew up like a neglected weed – ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it."― Harriet Tubman
- "Sometimes when we weep in the movies we weep for ourselves or for a life unlived. Or we even go to the movies because we want to resist the emotion that’s there in front of us. I think there is always a catharsis that I look for and that makes the movie experience worthwhile."― Edward Zwick