More From Clive Owen
- "When there’s an idiot driving crazily in front of you, that can wind the best of you up."
- "Very often when you see families it’s all perfect and neat, and parenting isn’t like that. You do have constant negotiations. Things are ever developing and ever changing, and you constantly have to evaluate how you deal with your kids."
- "If you explode onto the scene at a very young age, there are so many people pulling you in different directions. It takes time to recalibrate and see what’s important."
More In Movies
- "I hadn’t made a big-budget film, and in Hollywood there’s a sort of man and boys situation. You’re a man, you make $80 million movies! As if it’s harder to make an $80 million movie. Well, I guess businesswise it is because you have more executives to argue with."― Gus Van Sant
- "We are the movies and the movies are us."― David Ansen
- "Find patience in the breath of life."― Ryunosuke Satoro