More From Clive Owen
- "When there’s an idiot driving crazily in front of you, that can wind the best of you up."
- "Outside of being home with my family, I prefer a crowd."
- "I had to ride a horse once. In ‘King Arthur.’ I said I could ride, but I had to call for lessons on the day the deal was signed. I started out on this little chunky thing and slowly moved up. It was months of work."
More In Dad
- "My dad was a carpenter and I would work with him during the summer and umpire on the nights I wasn’t playing."― Jim Evans
- "My father invented a cure for which there was no disease and unfortunately my mother caught it and died of it."― Victor Borge
- "I’m into being a dad, that’s where my focus is most of the time. I’m an actor that’s my job, but it’s not my life. I have a lot of other interests too."― Paul Walker