More From Clive Owen
- "Ultimately, to have a career in movies, to a certain extent, certainly in England, you can’t sustain a career in just English movies."
- "I had to ride a horse once. In ‘King Arthur.’ I said I could ride, but I had to call for lessons on the day the deal was signed. I started out on this little chunky thing and slowly moved up. It was months of work."
- "I think that Phil Kaufman is one of the best directors that I have come across."
More In Dad
- "My dad’s a beautiful man, but like a lot of Mexican men, or men in general, a lot of men have a problem with the balance of masculinity and femininity – intuition and compassion and tenderness – and get overboard with the macho thing. It took him a while to become more, I would say, conscious, evolved."― Carlos Santana
- "My dad was such a bigot. He was a horrible, self-centred person. He was really racist and he’d talk about the Jews and blacks and Catholics even."― Cindy Sherman
- "It’s important for that to exist in a society that doesn’t present you with any genuine problems."― Tom Jenkinson