More From Clint Eastwood
- "My mother knew how to read music and everything. But I just kinda learned off of records. And so, I was listening to records and I’d play ’em over and over."
- "If a person doesn’t change, there’s something really wrong with him."
- "Crimes against children are the most heinous crime. That, for me, would be a reason for capital punishment because children are innocent and need the guidance of an adult society."
More In Music
- "Sometimes before we make a record I go back and listen to a few. It’s equally humbling and uplifting."― Michael Stipe
- "Uncertainty and fear and ignorance about immigrants, about people who are different, has a history as old as our Nation."― Luis Gutierrez
- "If you talk bad about country music, it’s like saying bad things about my momma. Them’s fightin’ words."― Dolly Parton