More From Cliff Stearns
- "Perhaps these Ten Commandments cases will be the turning point in the legal war against religion."
- "Canada is currently the only major industrialized country in the world that does not allow any private administration of health care services that are provided by the public system."
- "The Spy Act strikes a right balance between preserving legitimate and benign uses of this technology, while still, at the same time, protecting unwitting consumers from the harm caused when it is misused and, of course, designed for nefarious purposes."
More In Morning
- "I honestly do not know if civil disobedience has any effect on the government. I can promise you it has a great effect on the person who chooses to do it."― Martin Sheen
- "I spend my happiest hours in reading Vedantic books. They are to me like the light of the morning, like the pure air of the mountains – so simple, so true, if once understood."― Max Muller
- "Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself."― Elbert Hubbard