More From Cliff Stearns
- "The irony of the Supreme Court hearing on these cases last week and of the outright hostility that the Court has displayed against religion in recent years is that above the head of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is a concrete display of the Ten Commandments."
- "Perhaps these Ten Commandments cases will be the turning point in the legal war against religion."
- "I think the American people, understandably, have sort of lost faith in the United Nations."
More In Morning
- "Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act."― Truman Capote
- "I’ve just finished my 20th book this past year and I’m working on my 21st book about the Middle East right now that I’ll finish this year. And I get up early in the morning and when I get tired of the computer and tired of doing research, I walk 20 steps out to my woodshop and I either build furniture or paint paintings. I’m an artist too."― Jimmy Carter
- "Obviously there’s not much options when you’re a cartoonist – you pretty much either work at home or rent an office I guess, and working at home just seems easier."― Scott Adams