More From Cliff Stearns
- "The irony of the Supreme Court hearing on these cases last week and of the outright hostility that the Court has displayed against religion in recent years is that above the head of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is a concrete display of the Ten Commandments."
- "I continue to meet people who have had their Web pages hijacked, their browsers corrupted, in some cases, their children exposed to inappropriate material from these dangerous programs hidden in their family computers."
- "I think the American people, understandably, have sort of lost faith in the United Nations."
More In Morning
- "I was getting to bed about 10 P.M. so wound up and not getting to sleep by 11, and because I was putting the prosthetics on for five hours, I had to be up at 3 in the morning."― Gerard Butler
- "Man, if I made one million dollars I would come in at six in the morning, sweep the stands, wash the uniforms, clean out the office, manage the team and play the games."― Duke Snider
- "I wake up every morning and I feel like I’m juggling glass balls. I live in Los Angeles, my business is run out of London, and most evenings I’m cuddled up in front of Skype, in my dressing gown, speaking with my studio in London. I travel a lot, my team travel a lot, but I wouldn’t have it any other way."― Victoria Beckham