More From Cliff Stearns
- "Markets rebounded quickly from morning jitters after the London Thursday terrorist bombing."
- "The Spy Act strikes a right balance between preserving legitimate and benign uses of this technology, while still, at the same time, protecting unwitting consumers from the harm caused when it is misused and, of course, designed for nefarious purposes."
- "The irony of the Supreme Court hearing on these cases last week and of the outright hostility that the Court has displayed against religion in recent years is that above the head of the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is a concrete display of the Ten Commandments."
More In Health
- "It’s a tremendous responsibility to be direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad. This family has had the burden of leadership on its shoulders for 1,400 years. I’m not going to drop the ball on my shift."― King Abdullah II
- "It is essential that the women’s preventive coverage benefit, including contraception, be available to all women, regardless of what health plan they have or where they work – as Congress intended. Providing access to birth control just makes good sense."― Gwen Moore
- "Yes, I do agree we need health care reform; however, this bill badly misses the mark. Congress can and must do better for the American people."― John Mica