More From Clay Aiken
- "I know that I’ve got big ears and a big forehead and that my hair sticks up. But I’m happy with myself. I’m not necessarily trying to win a beauty pageant here."
- "If my career detour from special education to singing has done one thing, it has afforded me the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others."
- "And I don’t think that success can be measured by how many TV shows you’re on."
More In Family
- "Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them."― Russell Baker
- "The purpose of the Seder to my mind is to inspire conversations with your family about the human drama and hopefully transmit values to the next generation. I’ve always felt like this could be better."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "Italians come to ruin most generally in three ways, women, gambling, and farming. My family chose the slowest one."― Pope John XXIII