More From Clay Aiken
- "I did get a degree in special education."
- "Well, financially it’s a little bit better. But it’s better than than when I was a teacher. But I kind of – it’s allowed me to buy a house. And I’ve been able to help my mother with some stuff and my brother. So, that’s nice."
- "If my career detour from special education to singing has done one thing, it has afforded me the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others."
More In Family
- "I grew up in a big family with a lot of kids around, and I definitely want to have children as well."― Heidi Klum
- "I remember the mentoring experiences of some teachers that I had, like a second term home room teacher in public school that really was very helpful to me."― Sanford I. Weill
- "People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading."― Logan P. Smith