More From Clare Boothe Luce
- "Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable."
- "Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but, unlike charity, it should end there."
- "They say that women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men."
More In Family
- "Computers are famous for being able to do complicated things starting from simple programs."― Seth Lloyd
- "Well, I have a CBE and I accepted it with glee because it’s not bestowed on you by the royal family, it’s not bestowed on you by the government, you have to be nominated by the public."― Rod Stewart
- "I love children and I get along with them great. It’s just that I believe if you’re going to be a parent, there has to be something inside you that says, ‘I want a family.’ I don’t feel that sense of urgency."― George Clooney