More From Clare Boothe Luce
- "The politicians were talking themselves red, white and blue in the face."
- "In politics women type the letters, lick the stamps, distribute the pamphlets and get out the vote. Men get elected."
- "They say that women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men."
More In Family
- "There are things that you cannot talk to your mother and father about, there are things that you cannot talk to your children about."― Shirley Knight
- "My family isn’t really all that different from anyone else’s. Well, maybe they’re a bit more entertaining."― David Sedaris
- "I just see too many people retire and say, ‘I’m going to take off, travel, spend time with my family’ and they are just miserable. They end up dying. People who work and stay active, and like what they are doing, live longer."― Terry Bradshaw