More From Clare Boothe Luce
- "They say that women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men."
- "Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but, unlike charity, it should end there."
- "Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable."
More In Politics
- "Negative politics have always been around."― Karl Rove
- "‘Yes’ is a far more potent word than ‘no’ in American politics. By adopting the positions which animate the political agenda for the other side, one can disarm them and leave them sputtering with nothing to say."― Dick Morris
- "In politics, strangely enough, the best way to play your cards is to lay them face upwards on the table."― H. G. Wells