More From Clare Boothe Luce
- "In politics women type the letters, lick the stamps, distribute the pamphlets and get out the vote. Men get elected."
- "They say women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men."
- "Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but, unlike charity, it should end there."
More In Politics
- "In politics, strangely enough, the best way to play your cards is to lay them face upwards on the table."― H. G. Wells
- "If I weren’t doing the politics, I wouldn’t be doing my job."― Andrew Cuomo
- "Yeah, exactly, you can talk about politics in music, you can talk about something else, but that’s always going to change, and love is never going to change."― Enrique Iglesias