More From Clare Boothe Luce
- "The politicians were talking themselves red, white and blue in the face."
- "They say that women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men."
- "Women know what men have long forgotten. The ultimate economic and spiritual unit of any civilization is still the family."
More In Happiness
- "A war between Europeans is a civil war."― Victor Hugo
- "The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another’s keeping ."― Dale Carnegie
- "We’re starting to push the envelope in terms of the expectations, and you can also have your own style, personality and sense of humor, because now we’re allowed to."― Lisa Guerrero