More From Clare Boothe Luce
- "The politicians were talking themselves red, white and blue in the face."
- "They say that women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men."
- "In politics women type the letters, lick the stamps, distribute the pamphlets and get out the vote. Men get elected."
More In Courage
- "Liberals in Congress have spent the past three decades pandering to environmental extremists. The policies they have put in place are in large part responsible for the energy crunch we are seeing today. We have not built a refinery in this country for 30 years."― Marsha Blackburn
- "A man of courage flees forward, in the midst of new things."― Jacques Maritain
- "I think there’s a difference between ditzy and dumb. Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask!"― Jessica Simpson