More From Clare Boothe Luce
- "They say that women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men."
- "Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable."
- "Women know what men have long forgotten. The ultimate economic and spiritual unit of any civilization is still the family."
More In Courage
- "The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance."― Bryan Miller
- "I don’t have a problem with my body. I don’t diet, and I’m not hiding anything. I’m not going to be the subject of a movie of the week 10 years from now."― Lara Flynn Boyle
- "In my older age, I’ve learned to take things slower, because I used to be that total-fall-in-love-after-a-day guy."― Lance Bass