More From Clare Boothe Luce
- "Women know what men have long forgotten. The ultimate economic and spiritual unit of any civilization is still the family."
- "Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable."
- "Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but, unlike charity, it should end there."
More In Best
- "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society."― Hillary Clinton
- "Grow old with me! The best is yet to be."― Robert Browning
- "The government’s view is that the best time to announce bad news, news that it doesn’t want the public to dwell on is late on a Friday, when it will wind up in the Saturday papers, which if you were readers, then the week day editions. A holiday weekend is even better."― Bob Schieffer