More From Clara Zetkin
- "What made women’s labour particularly attractive to the capitalists was not only its lower price but also the greater submissiveness of women."
- "The proletarian woman fights hand in hand with the man of her class against capitalist society."
- "The most disastrous phenomenon of the current situation is the factor that imperialism is employing for its own ends all the powers of the proletariat, all of its institutions and weapons, which its fighting vanguard has created for its war of liberation."
More In Attitude
- "I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life."― Walter Anderson
- "When you pray for anyone you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him."― Norman Vincent Peale
- "Food is a fairly significant aspect of my life. I have struggled mightily with food. With my weight. And I’m conscious of it. So I have a sensitivity to people who struggle with their weight."― Tom Vilsack