More From Claire McCaskill
- "All the movies where I play nice guys don’t seem to do very well."
- "You never know what’ll happen in politics."
- "I was in the room with, you know, more than a dozen Republicans trying to negotiate the stimulus. Most of them decided the politics of the situation meant they should walk away, even if it wasn’t responsible in terms of what our country needed right then."
More In Trust
- "When you lie down with a short prayer, commit yourself into the hands of your Creator; and when you have done so, trust Him with yourself, as you must do when you are dying."― Jeremy Taylor
- "I love actors, both my parents were actors, and the work with actors is the most enjoyable part of making a film. It’s important that they feel protected and are confident they won’t be betrayed. When you create that atmosphere of trust, it’s in the bag – the actors will do everything to satisfy you."― Michael Haneke
- "I don’t think you can question your instinct; you should always trust it."― Andrea Arnold