More From Claire McCaskill
- "Corporate governance is a huge issue too. We don’t have women on these corporate boards. More than half of the students in law school are women, more than half of the women, I think, in medical school now are women."
- "You never know what’ll happen in politics."
- "All the movies where I play nice guys don’t seem to do very well."
More In Trust
- "I grew up in a neighborhood in Baltimore that was like a war zone, so I never learned to trust that there were people who could help me."― Jada Pinkett Smith
- "Never trust a man, who when left alone with a tea cosey… Doesn’t try it on."― Billy Connolly
- "What we call National-Socialism is the poisonous perversion of ideas which have a long history in German intellectual life."― Thomas Mann