More From Claire McCaskill
- "I was in the room with, you know, more than a dozen Republicans trying to negotiate the stimulus. Most of them decided the politics of the situation meant they should walk away, even if it wasn’t responsible in terms of what our country needed right then."
- "Corporate governance is a huge issue too. We don’t have women on these corporate boards. More than half of the students in law school are women, more than half of the women, I think, in medical school now are women."
- "All the movies where I play nice guys don’t seem to do very well."
More In Trust
- "As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Based on 30 years of experience with the Iranians, they will give you 100 words. Trust only one of the 100."― Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani
- "The best situation is where they cast you and then they trust you."― Illeana Douglas