More From Claire McCaskill
- "Corporate governance is a huge issue too. We don’t have women on these corporate boards. More than half of the students in law school are women, more than half of the women, I think, in medical school now are women."
- "You never know what’ll happen in politics."
- "I was in the room with, you know, more than a dozen Republicans trying to negotiate the stimulus. Most of them decided the politics of the situation meant they should walk away, even if it wasn’t responsible in terms of what our country needed right then."
More In Trust
- "The first few weeks football players look at you like you are speaking a foreign language. My job is to get them to trust me, trust the system. I ask them to run in a way that makes no sense to them."― Ato Boldon
- "To state the facts frankly is not to despair the future nor indict the past. The prudent heir takes careful inventory of his legacies and gives a faithful accounting to those whom he owes an obligation of trust."― John F. Kennedy
- "Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him."― Booker T. Washington