More From Claire McCaskill
- "I was in the room with, you know, more than a dozen Republicans trying to negotiate the stimulus. Most of them decided the politics of the situation meant they should walk away, even if it wasn’t responsible in terms of what our country needed right then."
- "All the movies where I play nice guys don’t seem to do very well."
- "Corporate governance is a huge issue too. We don’t have women on these corporate boards. More than half of the students in law school are women, more than half of the women, I think, in medical school now are women."
More In Trust
- "At the School of Visual Arts in New York, you can get your degree in Net art, which is really a fantastic way of thinking of theater in new ways."― Laurie Anderson
- "Positioning the brand and regaining trust are all smart things for us to do and those are the litmus tests for any decisions we make."― John McKinley
- "If we do what we think is right, not try to point-score, people will begin to trust us."― Francis Maude