More From Claire Danes
- "Growing up, I wanted desperately to please, to be a good girl."
- "I became very successful at a young age… I had lots of opportunities and lots of power and had no idea how to focus it."
- "I took three years off. I differentiated myself from the industry. Found my identity – sort of… I haven’t graduated yet. I’m not legitimately educated yet, but maybe one day."
More In Relationship
- "I bought a house for my mom, I bought a house for my dad, I bought a house for my sister."― Trey Parker
- "I hope I presented what I felt the woman seemed to be about, but I couldn’t give any reason as to why she remained in the relationship other than that their relationship was very special."― Jenny Agutter
- "There is no relationship between the gestures and what an orchestra will do."― James Levine