More From Cindy Crawford
- "It’s a huge change for your body. You don’t even want to look in the mirror after you’ve had a baby, because your stomach is just hanging there like a Shar-Pei."
- "When you are getting ready to become a mom, being in love with someone just isn’t enough. You need to think about whether he would be a good parent and raise your children with similar beliefs."
- "Watching your husband become a father is really sexy and wonderful."
More In Morning
- "The light which puts out our eyes is darkness to us. Only that day dawns to which we are awake. There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star."― Henry David Thoreau
- "The result was that, if it happened to clear off after a cloudy evening, I frequently arose from my bed at any hour of the night or morning and walked two miles to the observatory to make some observation included in the programme."― Simon Newcomb
- "My mom was at every single game I played as a kid, rain or shine."― Ryne Sandberg