More From Cindy Crawford
- "It’s a huge change for your body. You don’t even want to look in the mirror after you’ve had a baby, because your stomach is just hanging there like a Shar-Pei."
- "Watching your husband become a father is really sexy and wonderful."
- "It’s become another dimension to who I am. I don’t think Sports Illustrated is going to be wanting me. But who cares? I’m at a different place in my life."
More In Morning
- "I still, at hotel rooms, I do this one sort of not-so-cool thing: continually shoving my room service tray in front of someone else’s door. Because I don’t want the remnants. I don’t want to be caught, like, being like the pig that I was at two in the morning."― Drew Barrymore
- "We habitually engage in meddling with nature. Until this century most of this meddling was good. Witness the preservation of the European countryside. But since then we’ve smoked it up and littered it and dumped too much in too many waters. I don’t think it’s our privilege to behave this way."― Lewis Thomas
- "Later, in the early teens, I used to ride my bike every Saturday morning to the nearest airport, ten miles away, push airplanes in and out of the hangars, and clean up the hangars."― Alan Shepard