More From Cindy Crawford
- "When you are getting ready to become a mom, being in love with someone just isn’t enough. You need to think about whether he would be a good parent and raise your children with similar beliefs."
- "It’s become another dimension to who I am. I don’t think Sports Illustrated is going to be wanting me. But who cares? I’m at a different place in my life."
- "It’s a huge change for your body. You don’t even want to look in the mirror after you’ve had a baby, because your stomach is just hanging there like a Shar-Pei."
More In Morning
- "If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other causes for prejudice by noon."― George Aiken
- "I had the perfect job for a gamer. From February to October, I’d get up at 7 in the morning with nothing to do but play games until I had to be at the park around 1 or 2 o’clock. When I got back after the game, I played until 3 or 4 in the morning."― Curt Schilling
- "Early this morning, I signed my death warrant."― Michael Collins