More From Cindy Crawford
- "Watching your husband become a father is really sexy and wonderful."
- "When you are getting ready to become a mom, being in love with someone just isn’t enough. You need to think about whether he would be a good parent and raise your children with similar beliefs."
- "It’s become another dimension to who I am. I don’t think Sports Illustrated is going to be wanting me. But who cares? I’m at a different place in my life."
More In Morning
- "In these days a man is nobody unless his biography is kept so far posted up that it may be ready for the national breakfast-table on the morning after his demise."― Anthony Trollope
- "I remember lying down for a nap one day at about 4:00 and walking up at 11:00 the next morning."― April Winchell
- "“Old times” never come back and I suppose it’s just as well. What comes back is a new morning every day in the year, and that’s better."― George Edward Woodberry