More From Cindy Crawford
- "I don’t think makeup is rocket science or a cure for cancer."
- "It’s a huge change for your body. You don’t even want to look in the mirror after you’ve had a baby, because your stomach is just hanging there like a Shar-Pei."
- "I like to work. The self-esteem and satisfaction that I get from working makes me a better person, which makes me a better mom. I feel lucky because I have the luxury of working only one or two days a week."
More In Morning
- "I like food. I like eating. And I don’t want to deprive myself of good food."― Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "I have come to understand and appreciate writers much more recently since I started working on a book last fall. Before that, I thought golf writers got up every morning, played a round of golf, had lunch, showed up for our last three holes and then went to dinner."― Phil Mickelson
- "Secretary of State Colin Powell, thank you so much, as always, for joining us this morning."― Hannah Storm