More From Chuck Norris
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
More In Positive
- "I’m looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it."― Justin Bieber
- "Listening is a positive act: you have to put yourself out to do it."― David Hockney
- "So much money and energy is expended making a film that I think it should be used for positive ends."― David Strathairn