More From Chuck Norris
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
More In Positive
- "It gets kinda monotonous, but that’s television. There are plus sides and down sides. The positive side is that you have steady work for nine months of the year for however many years your show is on TV,."― Alexis Bledel
- "I influence people, hopefully on the positive side."― Isaac Hayes
- "To understand why dictators have a problem with making peace – or at least a genuine peace – the link between the nature of a regime and its external behavior must be understood."― Natan Sharansky