More From Chuck Norris
- "A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
More In Positive
- "We have a limit, a very discouraging, humiliating limit: death."― Umberto Eco
- "When I make a film I’m away from home for two to three months. So I want my kids to look at my films one day and say, I love his movies, I love his choices-because he loved them."― Kevin Costner
- "Positive, adj.: Mistaken at the top of one’s voice."― Ambrose Bierce