More From Chuck Norris
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."
- "A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."
More In Positive
- "We have been blessed with a healthy, growing economy, with more Americans going back to work, and with our Nation acting as a positive force for good in the world."― Jim DeMint
- "I think that Americans should gradually begin to adopt positive behavior rather than doing evil. They should not expect an immediate reaction in return for their positive measures. It will take time."― Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani
- "I had never had a positive leading character – somebody that wasn’t an antihero, or who wasn’t more of a guy that you’re supposed to be on the side of."― Gus Van Sant