More From Chuck Norris
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
More In Happiness
- "Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness."― George Orwell
- "The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government."― Thomas Chandler Haliburton
- "I was as happy doing theater in New York for little or no money as I am now doing television for more money. The happiness, I guess, comes out of it being a good job. The success has to do with the fact that it’s a good job that will continue."― David Hyde Pierce