More From Chuck Norris
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."
More In Happiness
- "To show a child what once delighted you, to find the child’s delight added to your own – this is happiness."― J. B. Priestley
- "There is an old saying that money can’t buy happiness. If it could, I would buy myself four hits every game."― Pete Rose
- "Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers’ gardens."― Douglas William Jerrold