More From Chuck Norris
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
- "A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is composed of misfortunes avoided."― Alphonse Karr
- "Happiness is obsolete: uneconomic."― Theodor Adorno
- "It’s my first presenting role so I’ll be nervous, but it’s going to be great fun. I can’t wait to sample the food and meet the celebrities. Hopefully I can inject some of my own glamour."― Nicole Appleton