More From Chuck Norris
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
- "A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
More In Happiness
- "Leibniz dedicated his life to efforts to educate people to understand that true happiness is found by locating their identity in benefitting mankind and their posterity."― Robert Trout
- "The sum of the whole is plainly this: The nature of man considered in his single capacity, and with respect only to the present world, is adapted and leads him to attain the greatest happiness he can for himself in the present world."― Joseph Butler
- "If the laws could speak for themselves, they would complain of the lawyers in the first place."― Lord Halifax