More From Chuck Norris
- "A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
More In Men
- "Satire lies about literary men while they live and eulogy lies about them when they die."― Voltaire
- "Brave men are all vertebrates; they have their softness on the surface and their toughness in the middle."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "When I do get pregnant, I highly doubt I’ll be one of those women who don’t look pregnant from behind – I’ll be that chick who looks pregnant from her ankles up!"― Katherine Heigl