More From Chuck Norris
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
More In Men
- "It’s at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys."― Emil Zatopek
- "I know war as few other men now living know it, and nothing to me is more revolting. I have long advocated its complete abolition, as its very destructiveness on both friend and foe has rendered it useless as a method of settling international disputes."― Ernest Hemingway
- "Men should strive to think much and know little."― Democritus