More From Chuck Norris
- "A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
More In Change
- "We are not victims of aging, sickness and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being."― Deepak Chopra
- "But sports carried me away from being in a gang, or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out."― LeBron James
- "I have not made any suggestions about climate change. This is more about blending or shifting the conversation about the environment versus the economy. It’s just such an old, outdated conversation."― Jennifer Granholm