More From Chuck Norris
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
More In Change
- "I think it’s harder for people than it should be. But as more and more of us become carbon neutral and change the patterns in our lives to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem, we are now beginning to see the changes in policy that are needed."― Al Gore
- "Maybe we all change over time."― Elizabeth Edwards
- "I wouldn’t change anything. I’ve made mistakes, but thanks to those mistakes, I’ve learned."― Enrique Iglesias