More From Chuck Norris
- "A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
More In Change
- "All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."― Anatole France
- "You know, for 300 years it’s been kind of the same. There are restaurants in New Orleans that the menu hasn’t changed in 125 years, so how is one going to change or evolve the food?"― Emeril Lagasse
- "My play Safe Sex was picked apart because critics thought it was untrue. It was a play in which no one had AIDS, but the characters talked about how it was going to change their lives."― Harvey Fierstein