More From Chuck Norris
- "When I got into the film business, my aim was to adopt a positive persona, of a guy who fights against injustice. And it saved me, because my acting was atrocious to say the least!"
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
- "A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do."
More In Change
- "I’ve dated men my age, younger than me and older. The only difference is the young ones are quicker at taking out the garbage."― Lara Flynn Boyle
- "I’m not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I’ve always been a freak. So I’ve been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I’m one of those people."― John Lennon
- "Great joy, especially after a sudden change of circumstances, is apt to be silent, and dwells rather in the heart than on the tongue."― Henry Fielding