More From Chuck Norris
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
More In Positive
- "Since I’ve been in Playboy myself in Australia, I love it, and I think it’s really empowering and positive towards women, which is not a view that many women hold."― Dannii Minogue
- "Getting sober just exploded my life. Now I have a much clearer sense of myself and what I can and can’t do. I am more successful than I have ever been. I feel very positive where I never did before, and I think that’s all a direct result of getting sober."― Jamie Lee Curtis
- "I certainly can’t speak for all cultures or all societies, but it’s clear that in America, poetry serves a very marginal purpose. It’s not part of the cultural mainstream."― Mark Strand