More From Chuck Norris
- "In America the schools have become too permissive, the kids now are controlling the schools, the tail is wagging the dog. We’ve got to make a change there and get it back to where the teachers have control of the classrooms."
- "People need to realise what real happiness and success is, because success as an actor is fleeting. You can be up there one day and gone the next."
- "Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
More In Positive
- "Constructive criticism is about finding something good and positive to soften the blow to the real critique of what really went on."― Paula Abdul
- "So I took it as a very positive sign that the club came to me rather than the other way round."― Dennis Bergkamp
- "I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That’s why I really try to get my blogs, and even myself, to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening."― Daryl Hannah