More From Christopher Walken
- "I think that weddings have probably been crashed since the beginning of time. Cavemen crashed them. You go to meet girls. It makes sense."
- "I think that if I had grown up and had been in show business and the movies twenty five, thirty years earlier, I think I would have made a lot more musical movies."
- "I’ve never crashed a wedding. When I was a kid I, of course, used to crash parties. Crashing a wedding is difficult though because you have to have the suit, and you have to have information in case someone catches you. You have to know at least some names and something."
More In Movies
- "Everything makes me nervous – except making films."― Elizabeth Taylor
- "Any time you stop looking at evil as a black and white thing, it’s helpful. So the fact that there won’t be any obligatory Islamic terrorist stereotypes in movies any more, that’d be helpful."― John Cusack
- "I was influenced when I was younger by the cartoon movies that Disney put out, like Cinderella and what not. I watched those movies over and over when I was younger and the music is ingrained into my head. Nowadays, I’m still humming the tunes. It taught me the fundamentals."― Zac Efron