More From Christopher Walken
- "No, but way before that, I’ve been doing little dances in movies for years. Yeah, that was an amazing chance. You know, at my age to be able to do a music dance video, very unusual."
- "I never know when I am being funny, and the other way too. I don’t think you can think about that. I don’t think you can try to be funny. Some people are just funny."
- "There probably aren’t a lot of actors my age who tap dance."
More In Movies
- "Maybe when I stop making movies, I’ll understand my work better."― Dario Argento
- "You know, I find it very strange when movies that I made that were just excoriated – I mean that I was just vilified for – are now looked at as classics."― John Milius
- "Well, everyone likes movies when they’re a little kid."― Anthony Hopkins