More From Christopher Nolan
- "I’ve always been a movie guy, movies have been my thing. I love movies, all kinds of movies."
- "I think there’s a vague sense out there that movies are becoming more and more unreal. I know I’ve felt it."
- "I have been interested in dreams, really since I was a kid. I have always been fascinated by the idea that your mind, when you are asleep, can create a world in a dream and you are perceiving it as though it really existed."
More In Dreams
- "Jazz to me is a living music. It’s a music that since its beginning has expressed the feelings, the dreams, hopes, of the people."― Dexter Gordon
- "My mom introduced me to science-fiction."― Logan Marshall-Green
- "Our fathers had their dreams; we have ours; the generation that follows will have its own. Without dreams and phantoms man cannot exist."― Olive Schreiner