More From Christopher Nolan
- "I think there’s a vague sense out there that movies are becoming more and more unreal. I know I’ve felt it."
- "I’ve always been a movie guy, movies have been my thing. I love movies, all kinds of movies."
- "The term ‘genre’ eventually becomes pejorative because you’re referring to something that’s so codified and ritualised that it ceases to have the power and meaning it had when it first started."
More In Dreams
- "My mom introduced me to science-fiction."― Logan Marshall-Green
- "Man is firmly convinced that he is awake; in reality he is caught in a net of sleep and dreams which he has unconsciously woven himself."― Gustave Meyrink
- "Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do."― Pope John XXIII