More From Christopher Meloni
- "It is a weird feeling to have people go, “Hey Chris” like they know me. But, number one, 99 percent of my experiences have been really cool. People couldn’t be nicer and more positive."
- "The surprising thing about fatherhood was finding my inner mush. Now I want to share it with the world."
- "We went online to surrogacy agencies. We interviewed lots of people – and I have to say, with all due respect, some of them were freaks. I was very leery of the process the whole way through."
More In Funny
- "But with comedy it’s a simple premise. If it’s funny, people laugh. If it’s not, they don’t."― Steve Coogan
- "I’ve always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those wee red knives."― Billy Connolly
- "People just don’t laugh when their family is violated, and you don’t shrug it off. You band together and you defend together. It’s a funny, primitive instinct."― Phillip Noyce