More From Christopher Meloni
- "I had no expectations about fatherhood, really, but it’s definitely a journey I’m glad to be taking. Number one, it’s a great learning experience. When my mother told me it’s a 24/7 job, she wasn’t kidding."
- "The surprising thing about fatherhood was finding my inner mush. Now I want to share it with the world."
- "You couldn’t pay me enough to be a law enforcement officer. Their job is a tough job. You have to solve people’s problems, you have to baby-sit people, you have to always be doing this cat-and-mouse game with the bad guys. My respect for them is immense."
More In Funny
- "Funny things happen to you in movies for silly reasons."― Michael Caine
- "Europe is scooters. Europe is five young people on one bench sharing a chocolate bar. Their idea of entertainment and fun is so much different than ours, which is exactly why a movie about them would be funny."― Mike Myers
- "It’s a funny thing that when a man hasn’t anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets married."― Robert Frost