More From Christopher Hitchens
- "A lot of people, because of my contempt for the false consolations of religion, think of me as a symbolic public opponent of that in extremis. And sometimes that makes me feel a bit alarmed, to be the repository of other people’s hope."
- "A faction willing to take the risks of making war on the ossified status quo in the Middle East can be described as many things, but not as conservative."
- "My children, to the extent that they have found religion, have found it from me, in that I insist on at least a modicum of religious education for them."
More In Work
- "Sometimes what someone else does is really not what you expected them to do, which to be honest, sometimes doesn’t work."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- "Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing."― Shia LaBeouf
- "If Botticelli were alive today he’d be working for Vogue."― Peter Ustinov