More From Christopher Dawson
- "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."
- "As I have pointed out, it is the Christian tradition that is the most fundamental element in Western culture. It lies at the base not only of Western religion, but also of Western morals and Western social idealism."
- "This freedom of political discussion on the highest level is something which Western civilization has in common with that of classical antiquity, but with no other."
More In Food
- "I love places that have an incredible history. I love the Italian way of life. I love the food. I love the people. I love the attitudes of Italians."― Elton John
- "I have an enormous fondness for delicious food. It’s very comforting."― Teri Garr
- "Families are struggling against a tide of junk information on junk food."― Diane Abbott