More From Christina Aguilera
- "My mom brought me up to believe that my talent is a gift and a blessing."
- "The most successful people I’ve worked with, like the Rolling Stones – people of a different, kind of legendary caliber – have such great, warm energy."
- "It’s an amazing thing to say, ‘I’m beautiful,’ without feeling like you’re cocky."
More In Women
- "Dear God! how beauty varies in nature and art. In a woman the flesh must be like marble; in a statue the marble must be like flesh."― Victor Hugo
- "Look at countries like China, they are determined to dominate all clean technology areas, putting lots of money into wind, solar, electric vehicles and battery storage. America’s political impotence, caused by their terrible partisanship, will see them left behind."― Malcolm Turnbull
- "I think that women just have a primeval instinct to make soup, which they will try to foist on anybody who looks like a likely candidate."― Dylan Moran