More From Christie Hefner
- "I know what the attitudes of the readers are: These are guys who love women and respect women."
- "In college, my big money memory was saving up to buy a car with my boyfriend, whom I lived with."
- "Even though money seems such an objective topic, it can also be the most intimate, and possibly harmful, part of a relationship."
More In Mom
- "My mom is in her mid-60s and has more energy and is more youthful than any human being I know. It’s pretty incredible."― Oliver Hudson
- "I’m so unprofessional on set it’s not even funny."― Katharine McPhee
- "All of us kids ended up ‘doing Mom.’ There are four of us who’ve tried show business. Five if you insist on counting my sister the nun, who does liturgical dance."― Bill Murray