More From Christie Hefner
- "I know what the attitudes of the readers are: These are guys who love women and respect women."
- "I don’t think about financial success as the measurement of my success."
- "Being a CEO still means sitting across the table from big institutional investors and showing your leadership and having them believe in you."
More In Car
- "When you buy a gallon of gas, over 60 percent of the energy you pay for goes out the radiator in the form of waste heat? That’s why you have a radiator in your car in the first place."― Wilson Greatbatch
- "The percentage you’re paying is too high priced While you’re living beyond all your means And the man in the suit has just bought a new car From the profit he’s made on your dreams."― Steve Winwood
- "If your goal is to be the biggest movie star in the world, a 10-movie contract is gold. It was never my goal. Up until now, I made movies – and I have a nice house, a nice car. I’m fortunate, happy and grateful. Life is good."― Chris Evans