More From Christie Hefner
- "My mother thinks I could have even run a larger company."
- "Being a CEO still means sitting across the table from big institutional investors and showing your leadership and having them believe in you."
- "In college, my big money memory was saving up to buy a car with my boyfriend, whom I lived with."
More In Women
- "Lesbian existence comprises both the breaking of a taboo and the rejection of a compulsory way of life. It is also a direct or indirect attack on the male right of access to women."― Adrienne Rich
- "The test of civilization is its estimate of women."― George William Curtis
- "Women like being kissed."― Rod Stewart