More From Christie Hefner
- "I’m surrounded by very powerful women and very progressive men."
- "Even though money seems such an objective topic, it can also be the most intimate, and possibly harmful, part of a relationship."
- "Being a CEO still means sitting across the table from big institutional investors and showing your leadership and having them believe in you."
More In Respect
- "The people I respect most behave as if they were immortal and as if society was eternal."― E. M. Forster
- "Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."― Katharine Hepburn
- "It’s not a matter of if economies around the world becoming low-carbon, but when and how: through struggle and strife or through advancement and progressive leadership. Larry Elliot described it today as the ‘Green New Deal.’ It’s a leadership we in Britain can provide, and from which our economy can benefit."― Lucy Powell