More From Christie Hefner
- "Being a CEO still means sitting across the table from big institutional investors and showing your leadership and having them believe in you."
- "In college, my big money memory was saving up to buy a car with my boyfriend, whom I lived with."
- "I don’t think about financial success as the measurement of my success."
More In Respect
- "We never really felt a real level of respect. The fame was fantastic, but that wasn’t that important to me, because for every million people that loved me I focused on the one that hated me."― Donnie Wahlberg
- "As long as I have the support and respect of my teammates, that’s all I can ask for."― Darren Flutie
- "How have relations with Iran and Belarus benefited Venezuela? We are interested in countries that have democracies, that respect human rights, that we have an affinity with. What affinity do we have with Iran?"― Henrique Capriles Radonski