More From Christie Hefner
- "In college, my big money memory was saving up to buy a car with my boyfriend, whom I lived with."
- "Being a CEO still means sitting across the table from big institutional investors and showing your leadership and having them believe in you."
- "I know what the attitudes of the readers are: These are guys who love women and respect women."
More In Success
- "To me, success was not having to have a boss and not having a day job. I’ve been living my own version of success since the early ’90s when I first got signed. I haven’t had a job since then."― Juliana Hatfield
- "Health is the soul that animates all the enjoyments of life, which fade and are tasteless without it."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "Weapons are an important factor in war, but not the decisive one; it is man and not materials that counts."― Mao Zedong