More From Christie Hefner
- "In college, my big money memory was saving up to buy a car with my boyfriend, whom I lived with."
- "My mother thinks I could have even run a larger company."
- "Being a CEO still means sitting across the table from big institutional investors and showing your leadership and having them believe in you."
More In Success
- "It’s the thing that you do well that brings you to prominence. The very thing that brings you to success can also be like a curse, because then people think that’s all you can do."― Christine Baranski
- "I always say be humble but be firm. Humility and openness are the key to success without compromising your beliefs."― George Hickenlooper
- "I got tackled once in a movie theater. I was with my mom and brother, and then suddenly I got hit from behind and sort of sprawled out on the candy counter."― Scott Wolf