More From Christian Lous Lange
- "Just as characteristic, perhaps, is the intellectual interdependence created through the development of the modern media of communication: post, telegraph, telephone, and popular press."
- "But teleological considerations can lead no further than to a belief and a hope. They do not give certainty."
- "It is an accepted commonplace in psychology that the spiritual level of people acting as a crowd is far lower than the mean of each individual’s intelligence or morality."
More In Society
- "But one way or another, judges perform a very vital function in our society. They have a risky job and they are entitled to security."― Arlen Specter
- "My fellow Americans, you have to decide what kind of country you want to live in. If you want a you’re on your own, winner take all society you should support the Republican ticket. If you want a country of shared opportunities and shared responsibilities – a ‘we’re all in it together’ society, you should vote for Barack Obama and Joe Biden."― William J. Clinton
- "I was very restless. I really wanted to be a part of a kind of a progressive society. I was fed up with these Communist doctrines and you were hassled all the time with members of the Party committee who were KGB, what you have to do, where in the West you can go or not to go."― Mikhail Baryshnikov