More From Christian Lous Lange
- "A pacifist will often – at least nowadays – be an internationalist and vice versa. But history shows us that a pacifist need not think internationally."
- "Technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master."
- "Internationalism is a social and political theory, a certain concept of how human society ought to be organized, and in particular a concept of how the nations ought to organize their mutual relations."
More In Hope
- "It is a mark of many famous people that they cannot part with their brightest hour."― Lillian Hellman
- "You know how I came up with the name ‘Road to the Super Bowl?’ It’s an homage to the old Bob Hope – Bing Crosby buddy movies – you know, like ‘Road to Zanzibar’ or ‘Road to Morocco.’ Can you tell? All I’ve done my whole life is go to movies."― Steve Sabol
- "The one thing I would hope would go on my tombstone is, ‘I made my parents proud.’"― Roger Goodell