More From Christian Louboutin
- "There is an element of seduction in shoes that doesn’t exist for men. A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes."
- "I mean, the shoe – there is a music to it, there is attitude, there is sound, it’s a movement. Clothes – it’s a different story. There are a million things I’d rather do before designing clothes: directing, landscaping."
More In Attitude
- "Yes, we’re still five little people with a noisy attitude."― Angus Young
- "My greatest desire is that the hope that has overcome fear in my country will help vanquish it around the world."― Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
- "The traditional Christian attitude toward human personality was that human nature was essentially good and that it was formed and modified by social pressures and training."― Carroll Quigley