More From Christian Louboutin
- "There is an element of seduction in shoes that doesn’t exist for men. A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes."
- "I mean, the shoe – there is a music to it, there is attitude, there is sound, it’s a movement. Clothes – it’s a different story. There are a million things I’d rather do before designing clothes: directing, landscaping."
More In Attitude
- "I think it’s your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that’s a waste of a lovely life. ‘Oh… I’m 30, oh, I’m 40, oh, 50.’ Make the most of it."― Betty White
- "I have such an extreme attitude about work, where I can just completely be derelict of my responsibilities and then when I am not derelict, I am completely indulged in it. I swing pretty wildly from the two extremes."― Geddy Lee
- "Reason is an action of the mind; knowledge is a possession of the mind; but faith is an attitude of the person. It means you are prepared to stake yourself on something being so."― Michael Ramsey