More From Christian Bale
- "My hope is that people will be repulsed by the character’s complete lack of ethics and obsession with consumerism – that’s what I was saying about the difference between the character’s message and the film’s message."
- "My dad was the biggest influence on my life because he was never boring."
- "I will never say never, but I will say never to doing the more typical romantic comedies. You know, unless I’m getting audited and I’m on the street and I desperately need some dough and that’s the only thing that I’m getting."
More In Famous
- "I’d had people say, “You’ll enjoy being famous for a week, and you’ll never enjoy it again”. But I don’t think I had that week. I may have been working and missed that moment."― Matt Damon
- "Israelis can be proud of the vibrant democracy that they have created, and I know that many Rhode Islanders share my deep appreciation for the close friendship between our two nations."― Lincoln Chafee
- "Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we’re all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I’m really grateful for it, I don’t believe my own press release, do you know what I mean?"― Tom Hardy