More From Christian Bale
- "I met my grandfather just before he died, and it was the first time that I had seen Dad with a relative of his. It was interesting to see my own father as a son and the body language and alteration in attitude that comes with that, and it sort of changed our relationship for the better."
- "How serious can a movie about time-traveling robots be? You want it to be cool and fun."
- "There are movies that require fantasy and slightly more fantastical acting. Lines that are good for certain movies, in real life circumstances, would be absolutely unbelievable things to really say, and you would look at these people like they’re freaks for conversing that way. But somehow for certain styles of movies, it works, and it seems fine."
More In Famous
- "A lot of stars don’t have a sense of humor."― Kathy Griffin
- "The most famous person in my phone is Lindsay Lohan. We starred in ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen’ together in 2004 and we’ve stayed in touch."― Adam Garcia
- "Lance Armstrong, the famous cyclist and more importantly, cancer survivor, has said ‘if you ever get a second chance for something, you’ve got to go all the way.’"― Michael N. Castle