More From Christian Bale
- "I always leave that for other people to decide, because some of the things I consider to be disasters are some people’s favorite movies. And that’s what I like so much, is that you never know. Something intrigues somebody and means nothing to somebody else."
- "My dad was the biggest influence on my life because he was never boring."
- "I met my grandfather just before he died, and it was the first time that I had seen Dad with a relative of his. It was interesting to see my own father as a son and the body language and alteration in attitude that comes with that, and it sort of changed our relationship for the better."
More In Famous
- "It’s not my goal to be a famous actor."― Gavin DeGraw
- "People just assume that if you’re famous, you’re in Hollywood."― Megan Fox
- "When you’re famous, you don’t get to meet people because they want you to like them when the present themselves to you, and you don’t see the real people."― Cass Elliot