More From Chris Ware
- "Well, there are better cartoonists now than there ever have been. I firmly believe that. There’s some amazing work being done."
- "I believe that the development of language – of naming, categorization, conceptualization – destroys our ability to see as we age."
- "I still can’t get over the idea that respectable adults now go to see superhero movies and that such films get reviewed in the ‘New Yorker.’ Clearly, I am seriously out of step with the times."
More In Mom
- "How simple a thing it seems to me that to know ourselves as we are, we must know our mothers names."― Alice Walker
- "Happiness is a wine of the rarest vintage, and seems insipid to a vulgar taste."― Logan P. Smith
- "We never had a bathtub. Mom would bathe me in the wooden or tin washtub in the kitchen, or in a big lard can."― Ethel Waters