More From Chris Van Hollen
- "Although awareness of cancer’s prevalence in the United States improves and medical advances in the field abound, pancreatic cancer has largely been absent from the list of major success stories."
- "As we get closer to the end of this Congress, we should be addressing the urgent needs of the American people – the war in Iraq, affordable health care, a sensible energy policy, quality education for our children, retirement security, and a sound and fair fiscal policy."
- "Every day, families in the United States face the stark choice between a roof over their heads and food on the table. Buying health insurance, owning a home, and saving up for college are just too far out of their reach."
More In Education
- "Education is not solely about earning a great living. It means living a great life."― Brad Henry
- "So what it boils down to, in my humble opinion, is that we need to support the arts in schools, and at every other level in the education of children."― Phil Lesh
- "Poetry is the revelation of a feeling that the poet believes to be interior and personal which the reader recognizes as his own."― Salvatore Quasimodo