More From Chris Van Hollen
- "As we get closer to the end of this Congress, we should be addressing the urgent needs of the American people – the war in Iraq, affordable health care, a sensible energy policy, quality education for our children, retirement security, and a sound and fair fiscal policy."
- "One of the greatest obstacles to escaping poverty is the staggering cost of higher education."
- "Although awareness of cancer’s prevalence in the United States improves and medical advances in the field abound, pancreatic cancer has largely been absent from the list of major success stories."
More In Food
- "There’s never been a culture that wasn’t obsessed with food. The sort of sad thing is that our obsession is no longer with food, but with the price of food."― Jonathan Safran Foer
- "When I said a few weeks ago that our people would eat cooking oil and olives if necessary, I didn’t mean that there really would be only oil and olives. What I meant was that our people have the necessary patience to endure the current difficult situation. Palestinians would rather do without certain food items than their national rights."― Ismail Haniyeh
- "The secret of food lies in memory – of thinking and then knowing what the taste of cinnamon or steak is."― Jerry Saltz