More From Chris Van Hollen
- "One of the greatest obstacles to escaping poverty is the staggering cost of higher education."
- "Although awareness of cancer’s prevalence in the United States improves and medical advances in the field abound, pancreatic cancer has largely been absent from the list of major success stories."
- "As we get closer to the end of this Congress, we should be addressing the urgent needs of the American people – the war in Iraq, affordable health care, a sensible energy policy, quality education for our children, retirement security, and a sound and fair fiscal policy."
More In Food
- "To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time."― Katharine Hepburn
- "It was my Uncle George who discovered that alcohol was a food well in advance of modern medical thought."― P. G. Wodehouse
- "One way to find food for thought is to use the fork in the road, the bifurcation that marks the place of emergence in which a new line of development begins to branch off."― William Irwin Thompson