More From Chris Van Hollen
- "Every day, families in the United States face the stark choice between a roof over their heads and food on the table. Buying health insurance, owning a home, and saving up for college are just too far out of their reach."
- "One of the greatest obstacles to escaping poverty is the staggering cost of higher education."
- "As we get closer to the end of this Congress, we should be addressing the urgent needs of the American people – the war in Iraq, affordable health care, a sensible energy policy, quality education for our children, retirement security, and a sound and fair fiscal policy."
More In Medical
- "I hate going out in Brighton now. It’s different in London. People respect you more there."― Katie Price
- "In a wristwatch, imagine the battery is in the strap and there’s a medical sensor in there connected to the internet. If someone is monitoring that, they could phone up if the user has forgotten to take some medication. This could save hundreds of dollars in medical fees later. What’s missing? It’s a stable battery."― Donald Sadoway
- "Even when bad things happen you have to try to use those bad things in a positive manner and really just take the positive out of it."― Natalie du Toit