More From Chris Van Hollen
- "One of the greatest obstacles to escaping poverty is the staggering cost of higher education."
- "As we get closer to the end of this Congress, we should be addressing the urgent needs of the American people – the war in Iraq, affordable health care, a sensible energy policy, quality education for our children, retirement security, and a sound and fair fiscal policy."
- "Every day, families in the United States face the stark choice between a roof over their heads and food on the table. Buying health insurance, owning a home, and saving up for college are just too far out of their reach."
More In Medical
- "Was this an old disease, and, if so, which one? If it was new, what did that say about the state of medical knowledge? And in any case, how could physicians make sense of it?"― Peter Lewis Allen
- "I wanted to go to medical school. But, I never got a college scholarship."― Edwin Moses
- "To date, embryonic stem cell research has not produced a single medical treatment, where ethical, adult stem cell research has produced some 67 medical miracles."― Mike Pence