More From Chris Martin
- "Celebrity culture has gone crazy, and I think the reason is that real news is just not bearable, and it also seems impossible to change anything."
- "I’ve never been cool and I don’t really care about being cool. It’s just an awful lot of time and hair gel wasted."
- "I think that the fact that a relationship becomes public is a bit of a bummer. Because it can distract from the real reason why you’re together, which is that you just like each other."
More In Relationship
- "I believe that all poetry is formal in that it exists within limits, limits that are either inherited by tradition or limits that language itself imposes."― Mark Strand
- "Comic timing… is how to have a relationship with the camera and deal with the camera without looking like you are."― Colleen Haskell
- "Our first scene is sort of a reunion between the X-Men characters, which establishes everyone’s relationship to one another, sort of like a recap for all those who have forgotten since the last movie."― Shawn Ashmore