More From Chris Martin
- "What makes us a bit nervous is, in this instant age, to release something that might take more than one listen. Where everything is instantly judged on YouTube or something! It’s a bit like releasing a horse and cart on a racetrack."
- "Everyone asks me about being so worried or thinking about existence as if I’m the only person who can’t understand why a tree grows the way it does or why a person is in power when they’re not that great. These are questions everyone has."
- "I’ve never been cool and I don’t really care about being cool. It’s just an awful lot of time and hair gel wasted."
More In Relationship
- "Our relationship to reality and to our experience is all based upon the ideas in our mind that we’re always trying to live up to."― Andrew Cohen
- "The test of one’s behavior pattern is their relationship to society, relationship to work and relationship to sex."― Alfred Adler
- "I’d think,’In a relationship, we should never have his kind of fight.’ Then, instead of figuring out how to make it work, I looked for a way to get out of it. The truth is, you shouldn’t be married if your that kind of person."― George Clooney