More From Chris Martin
- "Everyone asks me about being so worried or thinking about existence as if I’m the only person who can’t understand why a tree grows the way it does or why a person is in power when they’re not that great. These are questions everyone has."
- "I think that the fact that a relationship becomes public is a bit of a bummer. Because it can distract from the real reason why you’re together, which is that you just like each other."
- "What makes us a bit nervous is, in this instant age, to release something that might take more than one listen. Where everything is instantly judged on YouTube or something! It’s a bit like releasing a horse and cart on a racetrack."
More In Change
- "Doing all we can to combat climate change comes with numerous benefits, from reducing pollution and associated health care costs to strengthening and diversifying the economy by shifting to renewable energy, among other measures."― David Suzuki
- "Well, here’s what I think. I mean, the people are saying, ‘We don’t want it,’ and the Democrats are saying, ‘We don’t care. We’re going to pass it anyway.’ And so for the next three months, Washington will be consumed with the Democrats trying to jam this through in a very messy procedure an unpopular health care bill."― Lamar Alexander
- "A man is only as good as what he loves."― Saul Bellow