More From Chris Hemsworth
- "My father and I are very similar and have a wonderful relationship, but we both stand by our opinions."
- "It is often difficult to watch yourself onscreen, especially 60-feet high. As an actor, it is an uncomfortable experience."
- "I enjoy working on a movie that lets your imagination run wild, it’s great to be a part of and watch."
More In Home
- "Caesar might have married Cleopatra, but he had a wife at home. There’s always something."― Will Cuppy
- "The first time that you escape from home or the small town that you live in – there’s a reason a small town is called a small town: It’s because not many people want to live there."― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "Censorship, like charity, should begin at home, but, unlike charity, it should end there."― Clare Boothe Luce